Say goodbye to creasing and hello to high-performance colour, thanks to Elate's oil-absorbing Pressed EyeColour, made for every skin type.
- CALCIUM CARBONATE: Oil balancing, with excellent absorbency and colour retention for normal, oily, or combination skin.
- IRON OXIDES: Known to be used for it's ability to pigment products and resist moisture, making them smudge-proof.
- MICA: Mica is used as a pigment, texturizer for a better feel, and prevents clumping.
- JOJOBA SEED OIL: Promotes skin suppleness and rejuvenation, providing long-lasting conditioning to the skin.
Why It Is AYI Approved:
- Buildable Colour
- Sustainable Packaging
- Add It To A Customizable Palette
- Crease Resistant
Eyes: Apply colours to your eyelid with your favorite shadow brush. Use a soft, rounded brush for contouring in the crease. For more intense colour: wet your brush first, building in layers.Lines and brows: Create a paste with liquid and Pressed EyeColour to use as an eyeliner or brow liner with an angled brush.
Angles: Use light shades as highlight or contour around your face, such as your nose or brow bone.
FORTUNE: Light Shimmering Champagne
ENTICE: Shimmering Light Pink
FLAUNT: Warm Matte Terracotta
EMBER: Shimmering Copper
FOND: Deep Neutral Brown
Your Pressed EyeColour is packaged minimally in a refill case created from bagasse material (remaining pulp of sugarcane stalks). All eyeshadows are pressed in recyclable aluminum pans that will fit into any magnetic palette.
***No Discounts Apply On Makeup Products
Mica (CI 77019), Calcium Carbonate, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract, Caprylic Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Seed Oil), Silica, May Contain (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007)