Pore Refining, Even Skin Tone and Wrinkle Corrector
0.5% Retinol and Hydrating Lipids
Concentrated anti-aging serum with retinol, phospholipids, and glycolipids. Visibly firms skin and reduces appearance of wrinkles and pores. Fades age spots and evens skin tone. Lipids help restore moisture barrier and minimize any dryness or peeling from retinol.
- Reduces dark spots and uneven skin tone
- Firms fine lines and wrinkles
- Smoothes and reduces the appearance of pores
Clinically Proven Science:
- 0.5% Retinol: the #1 dermatologist-recommended ingredient for signs of aging and UV-damaged skin. Retinol helps to improve lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, loss of elasticity, and pores.
- Phospholipids and Glycolipids: found in the uppermost layer of the skin, lipids protect the skin’s moisture level and barrier function to prevent redness and dryness. Retinol Revival combines retinol with bioidentical phospholipids and glycolipids to provide lipid moisture replacement along with the benefits of 0.5% medical-grade retinol.
Apply at night to clean skin for the first 2 weeks and follow with moisturizer. After 2 weeks increase usage to morning and night. Apply SPF in the daytime.
If tolerated, apply Clinical-C after Retinol Revival for extra anti-aging and brightening benefits.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Dimethiconol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinol, Phospholipids, Glycolipids, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol